Tuesday, August 11, 2009

convo day..

**picture of me and my senior photographer**

on sunday, 9 august 2009, went to cyberjaya mmu campus, to be my senior photographer for his convocation..
first time taking for people, i mean by my own.. normally is my senior who brought me(guy in the picture)
seriously, i was so nervous on the day before the convo, can hardly sleep coz too worried..
scared i'll take a shitty pictures..
and i was so worried i forgot to bring something which i need most, especially my battery pack..
checked my camera bag 6 times..haha..
anyway, everything went on smoothly, not so bad as i expected..
made a few mistakes on a few pictures..
i cant notice there coz the sunlight too bright, and i can hardly see the image on the lcd..
went back home then only can see in the comp..
hope my senior is satisfied with it..haha..
its a good new experience.. and i enjoy it=)

~edmundlym.cwss~

No comments:

Post a Comment