Wednesday, November 25, 2009

so long nvr touch my BLOGGY


its been so so sooooooo long since i touched my blog...haha
same goes to my frenster..its totally dead..
anyway, i just edited the picture above=)
nice leh=P...hahaha **perasan-ing**
then only thought about my blog...coz each time i write blog, i'll attach a pic=P
i'm running out of pictures=(
wan edit also cannot=(
long time didnt touch my darling camera dy=P
this sem gonna rest from photographing, will start again during my sem break onwards=)
thats all=)
looking forward to this coming sunday=)

~edmundlym.cwss~

3 comments:

  1. wow... great idea on photo edit!! Very nice the photo you edited.. so free to update hor? just finish all the assignment very relax lar... haha^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. thanks.. i was browsing through my pictures i took last time, found this one=) so just spent some time to edit..hehe... ya lor.. so syok ah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. woot!! SS sia.. Neways, cute gf!! When wana take her out for me to see??

    ReplyDelete