Friday, January 8, 2010

water photography-- 2nd attempt

**my camera settings for today's photography.. its in my room=P


today, i was a little bored at home, cheryn not in melaka=(
cant date her out=(
so, i carry out my plan the previous night, to try again water photography..
if u see properly in my 1st attempt for the water photography, the image isnt that clear..(if u realise la) this is due to a little aperture settings which i forgot to set properly...
anyway, my 2nd attempt was better=) **i hope**
anyway, wanna share my settings that i use **f16, iso 400, 1/250 sec... and i use bounce flash to create a better lighting=)


















and this last pic, if you look properly, u can see a face of a monkey=P
was shock to see this at 1st, but i'm happy to get this rarely picture=P
woooooooooohoooooooooooooo=)


lastly, i wan to say that i miss cheryn so so much=(
cant wait for her to come back next=(
love her soooooooooo soooooo muchy=)
muacksssssssssssssssssssss=)

~edmundlym.cwss~

No comments:

Post a Comment