Monday, April 12, 2010

birthdaySSSS=D

long time nvr blog ady...
no other reason but just being too lazy to blog=P
okay, this time, will blog a little longer, coz more things to talk..
first, its my birthday=)
my frens and my gf celebrated for me=)
and my presents are:

a white padini jacket from my darling cheryn=) she has one almost similar to this one=) can say that its a couple jacket=) hehehe.. muacksss=D
love it so so much=) and i love cheryn so so much=D


and this is my combination of my couple t shirt and my couple jacket, both are from my darling=) the couple t shirt was my valentines present=D hehehe

a bowling ball from my frens: shaun, mahen, wee kee, kai loon, andrew, wang, jasmaine, jhii lien, shareen, jennifer, wei ying and lydia=)


*****i like all my present=) thanks alot everyone=D and not forgetting, a 100 bucks ang pao from my mummy=) hehehe... but spend finish ady=(

now, its the pictures of me and my darling and me and my frens for my birtday=)

above: me and my darling at dreambox ktv-ing=)
below: me and my fren bowling-ing=)

above 3 pic: me and my frens at frenster cafe for ying's, mei hua's and my bday=)

and this is the cake shareen made for us=) my portion=P hehehe.. very very nice=) rich with choc=) yummmy=)


and lastly, jennifer's birthday=)
me kai loon wee kee and andrew brought jenny out to celebrate her birthday plus buying her a present...makan at sushi in DP but i dont remember what is the shop's name.. anyway, its nice=)

*** finally, happy birthday to all april's boys and gals=)=D


~edmundlym.cwss~

No comments:

Post a Comment