Friday, July 24, 2009

450d, i'll remain with u=)

picture taken using canon 450d, reflection of my car..haha..
picture taken before going to tiara resort for dinner, tot its a nice place for photographing, so brought my camera along, but nothing much to take though..


made up my mind, i guess so, haha, unless there is a last min change of mind, but as for now, i think i should just stick to my canon 450d, its a very good camera, function and features, and later on only upgrade my camera.. after receiving advise from mum, cheryn, shaun,wk and frens, guess i'll not buy that camera 1st..hope my mind wont change last minute..haha..
canon 450d, YEAH, is a good one.. wont sell it no matter what, will keep it for life..
must finish exploring the function 1st, and just hope got the time for my personal photographing, hehe.. thats what i want to do but just dont have the time.. will find one day, and spend the whole day on it..hehe.. thats all, urm canon 450d, i'll find a partner for u later k=P


~my canon eos 450d~
~edmund~

~lym~

No comments:

Post a Comment