Thursday, July 2, 2009

what i did today...

(picture taken using canon eos 450d)

today, can be said, very tiring day for me..
woke up at 8 am this morning.. coz need to send my mum's car for tinted..haih..
after send, me and my sis went to mp and dp, for shopping.. not me la, her.. just teman her..
suppose to buy my thing, but at last didnt buy..
bought some hamster food, sis bought a dress, and then walk around, and went back..
went to eat taiwan me, haha, tahts my favourite...very nice, and after that,collect my car..
went to meet my fren at mmu after that..
at night, went and watch transformer again..very nice..hehe
chatted with cheryn when i'm back, she's not feeling well.. just hope that she'll be fine and recover faster...and lastly, my blogging time.. i'm kinda sleepy now, so just write short short only la..hehe..byebye=)

~lym.edmund~

No comments:

Post a Comment