Monday, June 29, 2009

dslr camera that worth me a lot..


(picture taken using nokia 6500 slide)

harlo, i'm back..
didnt write my blog a yesterday and the day before yester, coz i wasnt in the mood to write..
coz, something happened during the carnival in stsd.. although its not my fault that the thing lost, but i felt bad coz i'm the one who asked sir to bring it... haih..sorry=(
niway, i just realise i've uploaded a few comments but not bout my camera..
so wanna show u all my camera...haha..
this is my bao bei, canon eos 450d, made in japan...
bought it last year during christmas.. kinda a christmas gift=)
at 1st it's just a normal camera, i mean, just a piece of slr camera..
then, i upgraded it with canon speedlight, battery grip, and also, a lense hood..
now, its completed..hehe.. happy with it coz the functions all will produce a quality image..
my next target is, canon eos 50d, which cost bout rm10,000 after adding the lense which i want..
when will i buy it?? it will be after i work, where i will save lots of money to buy it..
hehe... thats all la, chiao=)

~lym~

2 comments:

  1. Wou, u own one so cool dslr camera o..
    Next time show me and let me play a while ya!!
    I'm serious.. Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..thanks=)
    ok, no probs=)
    hehe

    ReplyDelete