Thursday, June 18, 2009

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh

(picture taken using canon ixus 900ti)

today, after coming back from pool, online kejap, write blog awile and then take a nap coz i'm so sleepy.. and having a slight headache(that was at 4.10pm)
had a deep deep sleep, dream also so syok wan,but cant remember bout what, and i FORGOT TO PICK MY MUM AT 5PM!!!! overslept, suppose to just lie down only..SHITTO...
my mum called and my sis answered the call, then i quickly wake up and drive to dad's shop.. mum waited for 15 mins...
that time, my mind is still in the sleeping mode, then when reach at the shop, my dad ask me park the car and come down..
rupa rupanya he wants me to send durians to my uncle and grandma house..haizzzzzzzzz
i'm so sleepy la...so, my mood changed lo, coz i tot wanna go back and conitnue tidur..
get pissed off coz need do work at the suddenly.. i hate to do things suddenly!!
send my mum home and speed off to my uncle house and grandma house..
when reach my grandma house, when i showed her the durians, she was like, giving me a broad broad smile which really melts my heart..
i really love my grandma, she takes care of me since i'm small..
her favourite fruit is durian..
then, my mood turn ok back, drive home and bathe, and then went to jj and makan steamboat..


~lym~

4 comments:

  1. DURIAN!! I love durian too. Next time do keep some for me. Haha..

    Suprise that you have blog, and you like to take photo some more. hehe.. linked you di.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..thnaks thanks..i'm now learing how to link ppl..but i still cant find where is it to link ppl@@

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. it is easy. go to your dashboard, click "Add" under "Blog's I'm following",
    then enter the URL and click follow, you will see their updates on your dashboard. To display the blog you are following, go "Layout" and click "Add Gadget", choose "blog list" and add all the URL la.. That's all.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..okok..i think i added u ady..haha..hope i done the right thing..hehe

    ReplyDelete