Thursday, June 18, 2009

i'm a dead meat!!

(picture taken using canon ixus 900ti)
this pic was taken using my sister's eye, using iso100 coz the lighting for iso200 was over exposure..i used the manual mode with no flash.. the effect was not bad, added some of the effects(sides blur) using PHOTOSCAPE EDITOR..
crop the side a lttle bit coz my camera wasn't the macro type..


today, is a tiring day..class starts at 8 am, and i could barely wake up this morning..
force my self to wake up, and rush to class..
was damn lucky coz the minute i step into the shade at mmu, it starts to rain so heavily..
or not i'm sure to be wet...=)
first class was PRINCIPLE OF THERMODYNAMICS..
the lecturer name is mr TSO..what a weird sir name...
niway, i could hardly understand what the hell he's teaching..dun know whether its just me or all of them..
so halfway during class, after the break in between class, me and kai loon dont really gv a damn on his teaching ady,and we take out our notes and start rearranging it..
coz some of the pages weren't put accordingly..
hope i manage to cope up in this subject..wakaka=P
that all, its my nap time..hehe..byebye

~lym~

No comments:

Post a Comment