Sunday, June 14, 2009

proton absolutely sucks!!


proton savvy...
i'm using that car(picture taken above is not mine)..
when the first time i get this car, of course, feels so so syok la.. get a car man...no problem at first..
but after using it for a few months, suddenly, the newpaper published that PROTON forgot to install the bearing at the car tyre on PROTON SAVVY car..WTH?? and they can so proudly put on the newspaper...ok la, tak ape la, since they said they will install it for free..hehe
went to the proton service centre a few days after that, and they told me no stock liao oh... have to wait a few months..knn, mati la me like that, how if the tyre came off??
fortunately, nothing happens to me untill the part comes(after 3 months)

2nd problem that i encounter is my power window..cant function at all.. knn..front seat at the passanger side there at first, then 3 weeks after they replace it, the driver side power window also gv problem..have to go there again to change..

3rd problem, my clutch got problem..when enter into 1st gear, it jerk alot when want to move.. went there for them to check, and they say "ok, sudah ok".. they just like brought my car for a test drive for 5 min, and come back and say ok...so i took my car back, no problem at first, but the next day, the problem comes back..i malas wan to go there for repair again, so i just biarkan only la untill my next service there..

4th problem, my air cond switch, can on, but cannot off.. they switch very loose.. so i terpaksa bring my car there for them to change, but thye say no stock..need order.. i went there about 3 months ago, untill now the stock havent come..knn... then since i'm there, i ask them to check my clutch again, and again they say no problem ar... haih, i dont know how they do man..
so the following week, i brought my car to my father's fren workshop, and ask him check. the minute he test drive, he told me my clutch slip got problem.. he ask me go proton change.. (he's a professional foreman though) i decided to go to proton there again after my exam, coz malas wanna drive to far..from ayer keroh to malim,haih..

went there last week, and told them my clutch slip got problem, he test drive again, and say, no ah. normal ah..WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i say got problem means got problem la...haih, ok la ok la..u say no problem then suan liao la.. no point i keep asking u to check since u dont know how.. since i'm there, i ask them change my stering, got problem also, when turn got sound..(change once last time, and now got problem again..)

and u know what, my stering now got the sound again.. just change for 1 week, and the sound comes back...PROTON SUCKS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Check us out... we are a community now... http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=72601533478

    ReplyDelete