Saturday, June 20, 2009

hope and pray

(pic taken using canon ixus 900 ti)

today, i wasnt a good day for me...
coz i discovered something about my pc..
i dont know is it my computer problem or my sis computer problem..
yesterday, i wasted lots of time editting some of my cousin's wedding picture..
the main picture only i edit coz if wan edit all, it takes me days to do so...
so, i just pick a few main ones..
it looks very nice in my computer after editing the picture..
then, when i transfer the editted picture into my sis computer to burn( my computer got problem to burn cd), the picture turns out to be darker than what is in my computer..
and i have to gv the cd to my cousin by today(delay for 1 month ady)..
no time to edit back, so i just burn and gv to her...
i hope that the problem is from my sis computer, not mine and not others...i just hope so..
the picture display in my frenster, facebook and blog may look darker/ brighter.. depending on your computer... but i adjusted the picture color that suits my computer.. i wont know bout how others will see it...
but, i think my computer no problem kua, coz, last time i editted some pictures(the lighting) and send for printing, it turn up nice...
i just hope the problem is not from my computer.. if not, i'm going to have a hard time in pictures next time....
i just hope hope hope hope hope and PRAY....
GOD, pls help me

~edmund~

No comments:

Post a Comment