Friday, June 19, 2009

return my 1 and half hour!!

(picture taken using canon eos 450d, iso 100)

today, wasnt really a good day for me..
coz, i borrowed 3 games from shin wei, and NOT ONE ALSO can use...haih...
spend 1 and half hour installing, and shit head, cant play at all..
instead, my computer hang 3 times and i got to shut down by offing the switch..
finally, give up, put the cd aside, and online...
thats much better...
went for a hair cut today, haha, coz too long and messy ady my hair, not much changes coz i just ask them to trim...
met yi yong half way when i'm going to class, and she's going for a camp in PD...
enjoy ur self there yi yong...
urm, class wasnt good for me, coz i cant understand what the lecturer teaching..
while waiting for the installation of the game, read abit on what the lecturer taught, understand abit la, but need to read again, but...... i lazy=P..hehe
nothing much ady in fact...
hope hope hope, urm 2mrow will be a better day for me=)

~lym~

No comments:

Post a Comment