Sunday, June 14, 2009

ayer keroh waterfall

have u all been to the ayer keroh/bukit baru waterfall??
for me, when they first build it, i was thinking what the hack the government is thinking..waste money only do such things(its true ryte)...building something that is so artificial and of course, it sucks alot.. but actually, i'm a little wrong.. the place is not bad actually.. if u look from the road, of course, it sucks but when u go up to the waterfall there, i can say, not bad la..
4 days ago,after my photography at a temple in mata kuching there, my senior and me went to the waterfall there to try out some shots(it was my idea)..haha.. coz, i read the DIGITAL CAMERA magazine, and there are some tips of taking a waterfall picture..
so, since melaka so kesian, no real waterfall, we went there lo.. just to try try la...
here's are some of the picture which i manage to capture using my SLR camera...
all these pictures are not edited..original from the camera..
you may wonder why the water flow looks so fake ryte, its the WONDERS OF SLR CAMERA!!
(picture taken during night time at bkt baru waterfall)


No comments:

Post a Comment